May 21, 2015

(151) Jim Jarmusch about the Stratfordian conspiracy:

Jim J A R M U S H :(nr 38) 

I just put Marlowe in there 

because another great conspiracy for me is Marlowe’s death.

 I don’t buy his death. It seems completely absurd ......



....one of the greatest conspiracies ever perpetrated on humans. 





nr 38 Jim Jarmusch


In an interview of Online →"Vulture" of New York Magazine  American independent film director, screenwriter, actor, producer, editor and Composer. ->Jim Jarmusch was asked about the Shakespeare Authorship controversy?
            Vulture: Do you believe in the so-called Stratfordian Conspiracy?

Jim Jarmusch:

Yeah, I’m a definite total anti-Stratfordian completely. (...) But I do think it’s one of the biggest conspiracies, at least literary, perpetrated. And one of the greatest conspiracies ever perpetrated on humans. I think it’s ridiculous. I’m not alone. (...). 

I just put Marlowe in there because another great conspiracy for me is Marlowe’s death. I don’t buy his death. It seems completely absurd also. (...) the man William Shakespeare, I believe, was illiterate and couldn’t even write his own name from what we can see. 
There’s not a single manuscript [or letter]in his hand that has anything to do with literature. Come on — how could that possibly be true? (...) They needed some kind of frontman. He got rich; we’re not quite sure why. He probably got paid off..... I’ve had Stratfordians get so upset I thought they were gonna burst into tears. I understand because they’ve invested their whole being into the mythology of this man. O
But the truth is that everything we know about the man William Shakespeare fits on four pages of text — that’s it. Anyone who writes anything longer, they’re making shit up. That’s just the way it is, no matter what they say. I’m not buying it. I never will. I don’t know if it’ll ever come to light or be proven. They did a pretty damn good job of covering it up.


A small selection of Shakspere Doubters [Anti-Stratfordians]:[In case of interest click corresponding Wikipedia entry)→1,   →2,   →3,   →4,   →5 ,  →6,   →7,   →8,   →9, 
→10,  →11,  →12,  →13,  →14,   →15,  →16,  →17,  →18,
→19,  →20,   →21,  →22,  →23,  →24,  →25,  →26, →27,
→28, →29,  →30,   →31,  →32,  →33,   →34,  →35, →36
→37,  →38,  →39,  →40,  →41,  →42,  →43,  →44, →45,→46,  →47,  →48,  →49,  →50,  →51,  →52,  →53,  →54,
→55,  →56,  →57,  →58,  →59,  →60,  →61,  →62,  →63,
→64,  →65, →66,  →67,  →68 .-  
____________________

John Hurt and Christopher Marlowe - Interview




——————-

VIDEOS – Complete Video Archive:
OPEN  —>   Heading-->  Home -->Videos -- Shorts  -- Posts
                                                                   ->Popular