MARLOWE created (invented) SHAKESPEARE: (652) five Pseudonyms (part 2 of 2) of the TRUE ...
(652) five Pseudonyms (part 2 of 2) of the TRUE Shakespeare
(651) Five pseudonymous Identities (part 1 of 2) of the TRUE Shakespeare
Thomas Bastard, John Bodenham, Richard Brathwaite,John Cotgrave, Francis Hubert
A world, that does not want to know
is difficult to convince by arguments!
(650) Reflections of the hungarion editor of Grafologia on Marlowe's delayed resurrection
(644) A Funeral Elegy: The True Shakespeare' s autobiographical Parable.
The almost unthinkable Conclusion:
1 The anonymous Poem "A Funeral Elegy" (1612) is recognized in this VIDEO as an allegorical Parable of the "TRUE" Shakespeare (Christopher Marlowe.)
2. The specific solution of the SHAKESPEARE Authorship Problem: deadly threatened MARLOWE survived by faking his death with Royal Support (W: Cecil) and wrote (concealed and banished for life) under multiple Pseudonyms such as SHAKESPEARE, FORD and many more.
3. An additional contribution to the solution of the complex authorship Issue; It solves at the same time the bizarre and insane entire SHAKESPEARE CO-Authorship PHANTASM
(643) Thomas HEYWOOD a penname of the TRUE Shakespeare ( alias Marlowe)
Some 30 stunning arguments for Thomas HEYWOOD as an unrecognizedPSEUDONYM of the TRUE Shakespeare
(642) Thomas Shelton, a yet unrecognized INCOGNITO name of the (only) TRUE Shakespeare.
(641) Seven corresponding Links for so called STRATFORDIANS
The TRUE SHAKESPEARE & OVID
The TRUE SHAKESPEARE & LUCAN
The TRUE SHAKESPEARE & Marlowe’S Tamburlaine 2- MONOLOG
The TRUE SHAKESPEARE & MARLOWE'S TAMBURLAINE
The TRUE SHAKESPEARE & the play EDWARD II
The TRUE SHAKESPEARE & the 2 tamed SHREWs
The TRUE SHAKESPEARE & Marlowe’s FAUSTUS
(639) The B-text (1616) of MARLOWE's Dr. FAUSTUS .
(638) Lets Celebrate 30.000 clicks
Let's celebrate it !!!
The 30.000th C L I C K!
for the Top VIDEO (out of 80)
(637) Finally again: A convincing Non-Strafordian MARLOWIAN
(636) DAVISON an unnoticed further pseudonym of the true" Shakespeare
Francis Davison, a yet further unnoticed pseudonym of the true" Shakespeare..
(635) The first Editor of the FIRST FOLIO was the TRUE Shakespeare himself.
about Ralph CRANE
the first (pseudonymous) Editor of the
(634) John Clapham, Cecil (Lord Burghley's) clerk, identical with the TRUE Shakespeare
about the true Shakespeare and
his artistic ability to disguise his Identity
JOHN C L A P ham
(633) why do Shakespeare-Pundits cling to STRATFORDIAN Orthodoxy?
Reflections on a brief Video-Segment!
(632) The true Shakespeare's ingenious Deception
The true Shakespeare
as Jane A N G E R
Nicholas B R E T O N
(631) The Shakespeare Authorship: The world is getting screwed up….since long
70 possible authorship candidates ???
II Marlowe wasn‘t dead, there are no limits….
(630) Micro-cosmographie (1628) written by the TRUE Shakespeare
Micro-cosmography (1628) written by the TRUE Shakespeare [not by John Earle! )
SHAKESPEARE (alias MARLOWE)
How to find the original Source of Micro-cosmography (Edit.1633)
(629) A new mini-Serie: SHAKESPEARE AUTHORSHIP
With a slightly improved Video-Editing Competence
i have started a new Mini-Series on the
Shakespeare- AUTHORSHIP controversy
(628)'The TRUE S H A K E S P E A R E' PLAY: "Love's Labour's Lost" ( L L L ) discloses the authors fatal destiny
The play LLL contains stunning autobiographical connections to MARLOWE .
(627) Definitely, the Marlowe-Shakespeare Authorship controversy is based on a 'real' conspiracy
The Marlowe-Shakespeare Authorship controversy is based on a true conspiracy,
( not a conspiracy theory!)
Marlowe was not killed.
Therefore 'O x f o r d i a n i s m'
is dead, and so is
'S t r a t f o r d i a n i s m'.
(624) Are the ''OXFORDIANS'' really right?
17th Earl of Oxford
Is Edward de Vere (who died in 1604!) the more plausible or logical Shakespeare authorship candidate ?
compared to Christopher Marlowe!
(623) Isn' it urgent time to rethink the P R O - 'Stratfordian' Position?
_____________________ click VIDEO _______________________________
They are by no means identical personalities.
The living William Shakspere from Stratford (to be seen as a bust in the Trinity church of Stratford ) was taken as the 'corrupted Peudonym' SHAKESPEARE ( copper engraving) in the collected dramatic works (so-called FF, First Folio 1623) as a cover for the only existing greatest English Poet-Genius (Christopher Marlowe) whose death had to be feigned for life-saving reasons.
Short Recap of the Marlowe Shakespeare authorship thesis
There was only one truly great poetic GENIUS in his time: Christopher MARLOWE (born in the same year 1564 as Shakspere/Stratford ) who in his 30th year of life (May 1593) was threatened by execution following slanderous accusation (of TREASON & Heresy) against him by the English Crown & Church. A feigned death staged in Deptford with the help of Marlowe's employer, the 'Senior Advisor' of Queen Elisabeth William Cecil (Lord Burghley) saved him by banishing him - for his own safety - but at the price of a permanent abandoning of identity & name, writing henceforth [ as already previously!] behind a CURTAIN of ALIAS & PSEUDONYMS such as
Richard B A R N F I E L D,
William B A S S E,
Francis B E A U M O N T
Nicholas B R E T O N,
George C H A P M A N,
(Double) John DAVIES,
Michael D R A Y T O N,
(Triple) J+Ph+G F L E T C H E R,
Thomas H E Y W O O D,
Henry P E A C H A M,
William S H A K E - S P E A R E,
George W I T H E R,
LUDICROUS it may sound!
You may study singular detailed arguments for these names on this channel.(URL adress below the Video
(622)Twelfth Night or what you will. - Autobiographical from the 'real' Shakespeare.
As long as the 'borrowed Stratfordman's Name' SHAKSPEARE is not recognized as the corrupted embellished ' FRONT-name SHAKESPEARE of poet GENIUS MARLOWE, the author- ship puzzle will not be resolvable!
(621) William GAGER, A critical letter from Prof.Dana Sutton
The Degree of Concordances between William GAGER & Christopher MARLOWE [ here seen as the only 'true' Shakespeare] seems too massive, to be purely coincidental:
Arguments in this VIDEO
2 Canterbury Kings school
3 Oxford Study
4 Study of Law (DCL)
5 Reputation as Dramatist
6 GAGER's contemporaneous Ranking
7 Unconditional Question
8 'D I D O'
9 'H E R O & LE A N D E R
10 GAGER / Chapman
11 MELEAGER (Boas)
12 MELEAGER (Dido&Tamburlaine)
13 MELEAGER (Essex)
14 LUCRECE (Shakespeare)
15 ULYSSES Mary Sidney
17 BRETON / Gager
18 Handwriting (+ Raynold)
19 Oedipus (Basse)
20 Oedipus (Wither)
21 Abrupt End of GAGER's Dramatist Career
22 University OXFORD's other POETs
24 Thomas BASTARD
25 Richard BARNFIELD
28 PEELE /GAGER
29 King EDWARD I play
30 etc. etc.
(620) The OXFRAUD & SHAKFRAUD CIRCUS
The 'O X F R A U D', a literary battaillon fighting for the 'Stratford-'Thesis against the 'Oxford-Theory, fighting a double loosing battle. Stratford-'Thesis = Wlliam Shaksper from Stratford Oxford-Theory, = the 17th Earl of Oxford, Edward de Vere wrote HAMLET, KING LEAR , TIMON of Athens etc.
(619) Most liked Youtube Contribution of Alexander Waugh
(618) TIMON of ATHENS : Autobiograhical of the 'true'' SHAKESPEARE!
A definite (yet unrecognized) autobiographical play of the 'true' SHAKESPEARE
You should note the matchless artistic skills of the the ''true'' Shakespeare on his Tragedy
TIMON of ATHENS
He dialectically divided himself into 3 different selfs
SARKASM (APE MANTUS)
(617) WIlliam GAGER the real or true Shakespeare ?
(616) A Stunning Turnaraound of Oxfordian Alexander Waugh?? Has he become a Marlowian?
Recently I watched a ZOOM Webinar with Alexander Waugh which premiered on Dec.20020
I recorded and copied 2 Interesting stunning minutes starting at 01:55.42
TRANSCRIPT: Life Event 12 Dec 2020 WEBINAR
Read what Alexander Waugh expressed:
JUST AN IDEA (?) .
A GUESS (?)
" I would just say: it's a sidely (?), weird and fantastical theory, but I don‘t wonder if Marlowe exists, as a separate entity, a separate name, from the great Shakespeare… school, and there are all these experts and are telling us that his hand is all over some of the Shakespeare plays ..Henry VI particularly …tell us that he exists, a separate entity, possibly because Edward de Vere could not stand the sight of him after he realized his atheism and that therefore his contribution the Shakespeare Canon which may have included EDWARD II and things like that, they were sort of let loose and they got a life of their own and hence Marlowe has this great name for him self .- Just an Idea,…it’s a guess."
(615) 2 different versions of the Shakespeare play "The Taming of a / the Shrew"
2 different versions of the Shakespeare play "The Taming of a / the Shrew"
[lying almost 30 years apart! ]
A, The Taming of 'A' Shrew: an Anonymous Q1 version (printed in 1594)
B, The Taming of 'THE' Shrew: The Shakespeare First Folio version (printed in 1623).
Both plays must have been written by a singular author, Christopher Marlowe, the only "true" or real" Shakespeare:
(614) Why Shakespeare and Francis Bacon never (ever) met or communicated with each other?
This 55 min VIDEO collects arguments,
why the only 'absolute' POET-GENIUS of his age
Christopher MARLOWE used
A 'SHAKESPEARE '/' QUARLES' as one of his first and last literary PSEUDO-NAMEs,
B Tobie MATHEW as an almost life-long INCOGNITO NAME and
C Francis BACON as his lifelong most estimated 'personal friend,
(613) The North SHAKESPEARE Enigma
THOMAS & GEORGE N O R T H, A famous double of plagiarist in the late 1570ies of Shakespeare's plays ??
.Proposed solution of the North / Shakespeare riddle
A thousand identical text parallels between NORTH and SHAKESPEARE (like fingerprints) cannot have emerged from 2 different, but only from 1 singular subject (and brain!)
This 'singular' brain belonged to the only existing 'true' concealed
poet GENIUS and
only dramatist GENIUS of its time:
(612) Shakespere's Collaborators?
The Video argues
that J.F. (John Fletcher) belongs to the Pseudo-Initials of MARLOWE,! only under this condition it becomes understandable and logical, that he did not collaborate, but - alone - was the true poet-genius writing under his Frontmans name SHAKSPEARE
the' King HENRY VIII play'.
It is more plausible that a single dramatist genius was the author of the King HENRY VIII play!
.a hidden author revealing himself in the play as Ambassador Capucius...
MARLOWE was writing under PSEUDO-NAMEs (or PSEUDO-INITIALS J.F.
SHAKE-SPEARE & FLETCHERs (John F., Giles F., Phineas F.)
or PSEUDO-INITIALS such as J.F.(John Fletcher / or John Ford)?
(611) Shakespeare: A Freemason ?? -- Did A.Waugh deliberately overlook MARLOWE ?
From Alexander Waugh's last Youtube
(610) Shake-speare: The first of Marlowe's TOP 10 Pseudonyms
(609) Rodney Bolt - only recently became aware of his Marlowe reflection in 2005
(608) the incredible Shakespeare Bodenham Deception
(607)Marlowe alias Shake-speare. The acceptance and need of contextual biographical proof
Literally, with all Marlowian I miss some fundamental reflections and research.
A Marlowian Theory cannot exist, i.e. doesn’t make any sense, as long as one does not assume that Marlowe survived.
If Marlowe (alias Shakespeare) survived, however, he must have had a specific biography for his surviving time. (up to 1655?) And these life data & experiences must have been reflected in some (many?) ways in texts of himself as of concealed pseudonymous poets, and by no means only in play texts of Shakespeare.
Can anybody even remotely accept that there is no need for any contextual autobiographical (poetical) evidence and (re)search?
These contextual massive autobiographical evidence in fact are and must be the cornerstones of the evidence, of circumstantial evidence and reasoning.
And Marlowian Daryl Pinksen (mirabile dictu!) doesn’t either have heard or ever listened to any line of all Youtube presentations or ever asked the crucial question what Marlowe might have done & written in all his surviving time? What a depressing confession of failure!
(606) Pal Faklen's (Budapest, Hungary) enlarged article "Marlowe's delayed resurrection.
As a longtime Marlowian, I recently discovered a more detailed article of the hungarian publisher and editor Pal Faklen (Budapest) on the Marlowe Shakespeare authorship issue (entitled "The Delayed Resurrection of Marlowe) which I naturally liked very much.
I very much hope that Pal Faklens essential and amazing arguments will receive (slowly, but at least) a gradual recognition world wide.
Publication in Academia.edu
Please forward the article to interested parties…
(605) Shakespeare's Apocrypha - A gigantic abyss of Academic Failure!
A gigantic Abyss of Academic inability of Reasoning in Humanities
(604) The impressive hope of self-fulfilling prophecy of the OXFRAUDIANS
Lately, I became aware of the wonderful Self-Fulfilling Prophecy of the OXFRAUDS. Their belief or expectation about the Shakespeare Authorship is, that the game is over.
At no time the OXFRAUDS had any real interest in finding out what about the centuries-old doubt is justified and what is not. The Marlowe Theory, despite Peter Farey, had no chance with them. They haven't even started, to reflect the Marlowe issue.
At no time the Oxfraud community had any real interest in finding out what about the centuries-old doubt is justified and what is not. And how to explain the unimaginable amount of inconsistencies. The Marlowe Theory, despite Peter Farey, did not have the slightest chance in their group. Wherever they could they made a fool of him and Marlowians like me , and even declared me as deceased(!). : a rather pitiable, ridiculous bunch when compared to the great minds of the Non-Stratfordians.
Their greatest strength (by far) : the personal insult,
their greatest weakness: the lack of a stringent argument
(to resolve any inconsistency)