7 Nov 2015

(322) Ros Barber's disrespectful unmasking answer:





The British Website of  the Shakespeare Authorship Trust (SAT) offers the chance - as declared  on the Webpage - to explore different arguments for the most prominent authorship candidates. 

That's why I recently contacted --> SAT via E-Mail, asking whether they would be willing to link my ->earlier
German/English Web/Blog about the Shakespeare/Marlowe Authorship Debate  at the appropriate  Link side of SAT.

Unfortunately I received a negative response from  the webmaster  Ros Barber for the SAT. Maybe it sheds some  light on the dark side of the  scientific culture of the Shakespere authorship dispute..
..

Ros Barbers reply:

disrespectful photograph
I recently received a message from Bronwyn Robertson of the SAT about your wish that the SAT website links to your website. Unfortunately for you, I am the webmaster for the SAT, as well as their Director of Research.  Clearly I will not be linking the SAT to your website, since it misquotes me and misrepresents me, as well as featuring a photograph of me that I consider to be deliberately disrespectfulAnd though it contains much interesting material, I have found on investigation that much of it is fanciful and misleading.  This is not the kind of scholarship, nor the kind of collegial behaviour, that we at the SAT support.  You have your readers. Bravo. But we will not be adding to them.


I had written before a soft reply on my blog
(->Blog 318) in response to her -->critical blog analysis, ridiculing my proposal of an interpretation of the emblem text of Shakespeare's "Venus & Adonis".(3rd edition).


We have to accept that the perception of our self is far different from the perception of  others.



click YouTube Video


                          The Marlowe Papers - Shakespeare,  Authorship & Identity