10 Dec 2015

(355) Marlowe must have had many pseudonyms :not only Shake-speare, e.g. John Taylor! / ( The waterpoet). George Wither . --- An absurd idea?

Whats your explanation? 

 2 authors, George Wither and John Taylor, in the same year 1621, with  the same title cover, with the same but complementary subtitle,  care about the same topic ,

 their name  and reputation.

_________________


TAYLORS Motto


WITHERS Motto



1621, 2 years prior to the publication of Shakespeare's First Folio , two very similar book-titles, bestseller "Wither's Motto" and  "Taylor's Motto" appeared, with 

Two identical but complementary latin subtitles:

George WitherNec habeo, nec Careo, nec Curo      ( "I have not, I want not, I care not") and

John Taylor :      Et habeo, Et Careo, Et Cureo           ("I have, I want, I care)

Both (putative) authors, Wither and  Taylor (the waterpoet)  did not mention the vivid delineations and pure confessions  of his opponent author  with a single word .
__________

Wither openly confessed :
 (»when this Motto first, I did make,…that it might expresse me as I am«,

»My intent was to draw the true Picture of mine own heart, …who knew me outwardly, have some representation of my inside also...«
 »Heare, what I have not… I have not of my selfe, the powre or grace, 
To be, or not to be; one minute-space.)

                          

____________________________________________
                                                Some additional Excerpts

 »As when I dye, one promist me a Grave«. »A Grave; that quiet closet of Content«. »And I have built my selfe a
Monument«), »
But (as I live) excepting only this; Which of my wealth the Inventory, is«


 (»I do not for these ayrie Titles care«), (which fooles, and knaves, as well as I may weare) or that my Name (when e're it shall be writ) should be obscur'd with twenty after it.)« 

 »I care not so I still my selfe may be«), what others are, or who takes place of me«


 Excerpt of Taylors Motto





Taylor confessed ,

that he is the greatest murder alive
that doth a man  of his good name deprive 

To blast a good mans name with scandals breath,
makes his dishonor long survive his death 


Be fully aware: These statements are only suitable for Marlowe!

______________________________________________________________________
The Praise of Hamp-seed 1620



 excerpt from Taylor's Motto (1621)
Astonishingly John Taylor confessed in his book
"The Praise of Hemp-seed:(first print 1620)

"Such a Divine and Poet  each state admires him,
whom they cannot imitate"

in Paper many poets now  survives
or else their Lines had perished with their lives

...and Shakespeare did in art excell,
...Greene ...Silvester Beaumont, John Harrington forgetfulnesse their works would overrun

 Taylor (Dec.1623) knows about deceased authors (such as Shakespeare [did in art excell], Sylvester, Beaumont, John Harrington) and about living authors ("there are living at this day"..."which do in paper their true worth Display", such as »Davies, Drayton, and the learned Dun, Jonson, and Chapman, Marston, Middleton, Rowlye [Rowley], Fletcher, Wither, Massinger, Heywood and all the rest where e'er they are«):, "...must say their lines, but for the paper sheete..", ...  "had scarcley ground, wheron to set their feete.").


In plain language: almost all of the yet living authors, did not really exist but only could be read on a paper  sheet  (of a book), as pseudonyms.-

Both authors, Wither and Taylor, in the same year 1621, with almost the same title cover, with the same but complementary subtitle,  care about the same topic , their name  and reputation.-

Are we really to believe Shakespeare experts that Georg Wither and John Taylor have nothing to do with each other,  both in 1621  as „complementary entities„ dealing with their losses of  Reputation, Name and Identity?

Why  no  reasonable or plausible  theories  (such as the Marlowe-Shakespeare theory) have ever been developed for these  astonishing observations?