11 Dec 2015

(356) Shake-speare a penname of the „true or real“ author of "Hamlet".

Another important penname of Marlowe  is George Wither!



Of that my Name (whenever it shall be writ)
Should be obscured with twenty  after it.
__________________________

2 lines from "Withers Motto" (section Nec habeo) 1621


George Wither,  in the german nonfiction book "The true Shakespeare: Christopher Marlowe"  is recognized as one out  of the multiple Alias names (similar to "Shake-speare", "John Taylor", "Drayton" and others)  for "undercover" living Christopher Marlowe.-

George Wither has come out and  confessed this clearly in his book "Withers Motto"!:

…..that my Name (when e’re it shall be writ) should be obscur’d with twenty after it. For could I set my mind on vulgar fame; I would not thinke it hard, to make my Name, purchase me as true renown; as to be called, by some old ruin’d town.

Marlowe/alias Shakespeare/Wither was open enough coming out 

A) that his existence was different from that of his own  stage actor "Hamlet" who exclaimed   "To be or not to be" ("to live or to dy "),  he himself as his author had not the power, or grace  to live (to be) or not to live ( not to be) but to exist as another...a small difference and

B) that his name should be obscured with twenty [pseudonyms] after him...