24 Aug 2015

(247) The killer argument for a Shakespeare authorship debate: "Conspiracy Theory" (Part 2)

Similarities to the disputes of 

the Shakespeare Authorship "War" 

are amazing. 




Dr. Daniele Ganser, University of Basel, Swiss Historian and Peace Researcher dealt during a  lecture on "Covert warfare" (S.VIDEO below) with the term "Conspiracy Theory" / "Conspiracy Theorist".
Daniele Ganser formulated (from 6 min 23 sec -. S..Video below -. Underlining and Words in brackets added)


... ..then they [the opponents] say, he is a conspiracy theorist, and that strikes me and touches  a neuralgic point, since I was attacked as a "conspiracy theorist" before . And I want to tell you: That is painful. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I am a researcher who looks into "covert warfare", and that's just not the same. In the covert warfare, you need to examine  lies  and [verbal] violence and that is an ugly combination, but that does exist -

And I said to myself, I will investigate that, and they left me alone for a while and I found it a great idea  that I examine it and I  advanced at the university.... but at a certain altitude, the problems have arisen. They  just said, we do not want you express yourself in this way, we do not want you to investigate these things so, and that you talk about it publicly, and because I could prove that the facts are correct with no errors, they  just said, I am a conspiracy theorist. And that's not funny! It saddened me deeply. I thought that was not funny! I am a scientist who tries hard to do a good job, and if you want to understand something of separation today, just this term "conspiracy theory" is crucial. People will be split ... ..the neighbor will tell you are a conspiracy theorist if they find out in what considerations you engage.
I want to encourage people to say, (...) that they reject this term [conspiracy theorists] ... 
the term does not contribute to the truth, but it leads to a type of "separation", it is a term  of  separation or cleavage !

The similarities to the disputes of the Shakespeare Authorship "War" are amazing.

With the Shakespeare authorship debate it is all about the interpretative authority (with substantial, even economic British-Canadian-US consequences e.g. of the National Tourism Industry, but also with the "quasi-religious Shakespeare myth").

The souvereignity (authority?) of interpretation can only be maintained with a covert "strategy" or "warfare", which deals with a combination of lies and "verbal, mental" violence!  An unpleasant combination! But that does exist !! (see also Blog 50 )